Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Favourite T-Baby

So as mentioned before that we're taking Balloon Art. When I went up to Portland I brought balloons with me, but could only remember how to make the sword (it's really the easiest thing ever). Which launched us into a HUGE sword fight for at least 45 minutes. And then this conversation with my cute nephew. It's probably not cute to anyone else - but I love to see him talking so much. It wasn't long ago that he barely spoke at all. His munchkin voice is adorable and his logic astounds me. My favourite phrase from the weekend was "I doubt it means more no than yes" (clearly he hears that a lot!). And "Probably means more yes than no". So when we woke up one morning and he was staring at me - I said (from Ethan's bed next to his) "Hey Trent, do you wanna come snuggle me?" His response: "Probably". haha. Even first thing in the morning he's quite clever.



1 comment: