Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Privacy

Yes - I've gone "private" with my blog. I'm just trying it out really. I had it linked on my Facebook and then sooo many work people kept adding me that I was like - hmmmm...where to vent everything I want without worrying the wrong people are reading this. Plus there are just some people I don't want reading my blog.

I feel like I've been a grouchy version of myself lately. Partly because I haven't felt well for like a month. Hopefully soon to be resolved by a quick surgery on Friday! YOW! The gall bladder must come out apparently. Crazy intense pain and not sleeping all that well, but I feel like my life is in a rut.

Melissa and I have been walking lately. It's fun to just walk around talking and catching up. That's what I love about my close friends is that we don't have to re-hash the glory days. Although they were great....friendship to me has to move on. I can talk to her about anything, and while we're in very different places in our lives - we're still just great friends. I like that. We go through our phases of more talking and less talking, and that's totally fine. We can pick up, catch up on what we've missed and move on. It used to bug me that sometimes we wouldn't talk for long periods and I felt like I always had to make the effort to keep the contact (sorry Melis if you're reading this..haha) - but I realize that's just who she is. I've gotten over my insecurities with our friendship - know it will always be there - and just enjoy the times together when they happen. And sometimes I'm total crap about keeping in touch with people too! So I probably have no room to talk.

So welcome to my private blog. Hope you're enjoying yourself. Can I get you anything?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

oh... gall bladder surgery. gotcha.

it is hard when you can't vent about things on your own blog... makes things like bitching about your pain in the ass mother in law hard. i can say that now, cause i know she won't read it. what a relief!!!