Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mi Casa es su casa

I'm posting this - hoping I don't jinx the housing Gods. Made an offer on a house (finally!) and it was accepted yesterday! YAY! Pending an inspection of the joint, I'll be living in North Portland only a couple of exits from the river (and the Washington State border). It's a super cute house built in 1955 and then recently gutted and everything is brand new! I kinda love that it has the flair of Portland on the outside, but nice and new like I wanted on the inside. Perfection. And it's only taken me 3 months and looking at just about every home in Portland.


I was *this close* to crossing the river to the West Side of Portland - I was getting desperate. So glad I didn't! In love love love with this place! Can't wait to close and move on in! There will be a permanent guest room set up here - visitors welcome!


The kitchen - I know, DUH right?















Looking from the kitchen to the family room















The Master Bedroom. Kind of bummed no walk in closet - but check out that amazing window
Totally worth the trade off!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful! I'm so excited for you -- this looks wonderful!!

Create It Simply said...

Yay!!! Love it!!! Congrats Girlie

tiffani smith said...

better be careful advertising that guest room. some crazy lady from utah may invite herself up to hide from her kids.

Unknown said...

congrats, jamie! so excited for you. it's beautiful! next time i'm in portland, we're stopping by for hot fudge sundaes for realz! ;)

kristi lee said...

so happy for you!