Sunday, May 6, 2012

Talk about a yellow submarine

Last weekend I painted my guest bathroom yellow.  I'm usually overly thoughtful about colours and what not that I choose (like taking 6 samples of the colour I think I like and taping them together on my wall for a week to see how I feel about them).  Last weekend I passed a Home Depot driving home from Trent's soccer game and I decided I would take a chance - and just go in and pick a yellow that struck me as great and go home and get painting.  That'll teach me to be spontaneous.  Seriously this yellow is brighter than that sun!  WOW.  So now I am about to go buy some new - more tame version of this yellow and re-paint.  I can't even post pictures of it, it's that bad.  I literally have to squint my eyes when I turn on the light to see if I still hate it.  (ps - I still do).

No comments: