Sunday, September 16, 2007

Vegas Baby, Vegas!

I'll be gone in Las Vegas this week for work.
Holly - if you want to come to Vegas and walk a Scrapbooking show (where you can't buy anything, but see previews for everything that'll hit your store in a couple of months...call me. I probably can get you a badge! Bring a friend...i probably can get them a badge too!)

Anyway, i'll be out of commission for a week. Seeing how it's 12:15am and my flight leaves in 6 hours and I've not packed a thing...I should probably get on that.
ADIEU.

3 comments:

Holly O. said...

Ummmm, yes, I very well might call!!!

Hayley said...

fun fun fun! i wanna go! well sorta. i don't want to be away from heather, but you know! enjoy the strip! :)

Unknown said...

wow, holly, you could meet up with jori and simple scrapbooks angie. she's there for the same convention. have fun, jamie!