Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Wreath Making Class

My wreath I made on display in my house!

Tonight was a TOTALLY fun class with Samantha. I mean they're all fun, because she's hilarious but this time we actually MADE something! WREATHS! The guy that taught the class was not shy in telling me that I was "doing it wrong" and using the wrong sides of the pine branches (ASS!) but after he showed me the correct way to do it - then I was on a roll! Samantha got a similar verbal lashing when she was told that she was creating her wreath the wrong way because she's right handed and you have to go counter-clockwise. The guy had TONS of product to choose from for decorating purposes. Totally well worth the $60.00. I think both of our projects turned out gorgeous. Certainly not in the top 10 of our class (there were 15 of us), but we certainly had the most fun!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks gorgeous, girl! (And you're right to ignore snooty instructors like that, LOL!) Your posts always make me jealous...you have so much fun! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Kristi said...

That looks beautiful Jamie! I am impressed with your wreath-making skills!

Jan said...

I love the wreath! You are now the wreath-making master!