Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Resolutions

First off, let's talk about New Years Resolutions! I usually LOVE making resolutions! I usually go for the non-traditional ones. Yes I would love to love 25 lbs (who am I kidding 30 would even be better!), but those are so un-spoken that I feel like they shouldn't count. I enjoyed my resolutions of 2008 and actually kept mine because I broke it down to "do something I've never done before each month." (thus all my blogs about classes I took! I was lucky to have great friends that wanted to join me in my quest part way through the year!) So this year - I'm not sure how to one-up last year. Perhaps I'll just carry on.... I still have 7 hours to decide.

10 comments:

Holly O. said...

I love that song and I LOVE Jamie with a big smile on her face.

Amanda said...

Awww...so happy you're happy! :) Thanks so much for sharing! And I love your goal from last year...very fun!

kristi lee said...

Double awwwww! I'm smiling because you're smiling. Cute pic of the two of you also.

Hayley said...

this is very exciting stuff jamie! i'm so happy for you. we'll need to talk soon!

Jan said...

I'm with Holly - that smile on your face makes me happy!!

Melis said...

I love that it's out there for all to see! That really tells me something! He is such a cutie and you two look great together.

Pam said...

I was just going to text you! Thanks again for last Saturday. You saved me from my misery :) I am glad that you posted about Soren. I can just picture that smile while you typed this.

Unknown said...

aw, congrats on the new love! i'm so happy for you!

Kristi said...

Jamie, you are tooo stinkin adorable talking about your man. That picture of you two is very, very cute.

Unknown said...

So happy for you Jamie. I'm glowing for you! I actually dropped in to wish you a happy "almost" birthday, but the new love news is just great.