Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jig-a-Jig-ahhhh

I hope you all have the Spice Girls song in your head now! HAHA.

I'm all about the Jig lately with my latest continuing education class of Irish Dance! It's soooo totally fun. And my legs/calves are loving me (NOT) for jumping around and constantly having to be on my toes the whole hour class. It's a total fun time! Seriously if they gave out degrees for random continuing education classes that would get you nowhere in life - I would totally have my PHD! Why do I have to only love FUN classes?! It used to be the family joke that my dad's sister majored in Bird Watching and Badminton (I'm not entirely sure that's true) But now at least I see where I get it!

We're to have a recital on the last day of class in October. You can be sure there will be video of that!

No comments: