Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A very funny little girl



My good friend Laurel text me tonight after my Irish Dancing class to see if I could come and watch her daughter Rachel and son Quin. Of course I agreed! Rachel is like the funniest little girl ever. When I got there she was already in her PJ's and running around singing and dancing with Go Diego and Little Einstein. After Laurel and Aaron left for their concert and Quin was already in bed, Rachel told me that she needed to change her baby. She went into Quin's room and got a diaper and wipes and proceeded to change her baby. She looks over and me and says, "Jamie, my baby is a poopin' machine!" She was TOTALLY serious! She also proceeded to wipe up her chair that apparently the poopin' machine had gotten poop on. She's also the girl who breast-feeds here baby and then says "EW!" drops the baby and then says "she spit up all over me. DISGUSTING!" I love hearing Laurel phrases come out of her daughter's mouth. Kids crack me up lately - but especially that one! After I left Laurel text me and said "Rachel just said 'I can't wait to see Jamie again' ". Awwwww! How can you not love this face?

No comments: