Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hell's Belles

My girlfriends and I here have a "craft night" usually once a month. We all try to attend even if we're not currently working on a project. Who are we kidding - we usually aren't working on a project. It's hosted at a different person's house each time and that person is responsible for keeping us in food & drink for the evening. This last time was our newest addition's turn. Tram's house was SO FUN! I don't think we picked up a single craft all night. But I think we all grew in size by about 15 lbs. The food was INCREDIBLE! Thanks Tram! The funniest parts of the night were when Cheryl, our 8.5 month pregnant friend attempted to try out the stripper pole installed in Tram's house. Or when Monica's daughter Avery kept pretending to be the dog "Puffin" and spilled red wine all over the carpets (much to Monica's dismay). Tram was Johnny on the spot with the Resolve and it came up without issue.
It was a very eventful evening. I can't wait until the next one! I can't wait to host one in my new house! :)

No comments: