Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Painting Project numero Uno

This weekend I spent the money my parents sent me for my birthday to buy painting supplies. In my head I was going to finish the entire house - when in reality I've still got a tiny bit left of my master bathroom. Painting the ceiling is the added bonus I get to look forward to in this house. The ENTIRE (seriously - entire) house is tan. It's not a horrible tan - it's just too much tan. I never thought I would long for the days of white walls like in every apartment I've ever lived in. But at least that would mean the ceiling was white/already painted. I still have one coat left of the new colour before I can hang the shower rod. I'm very excited and feeling quite handy. I could get used to this handy work around the casa type thing.
















Before / After

5 comments:

Todd said...

Hello....this is Todd....hoping you see this.....wanted to say hey and see how you have been...its been a longggg time

Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Harker said...

I don't actually know a Todd...so it must have been a REALLY long time.

Todd said...

We chatted online (Yahoo) for quite a long time....when you lived in Ogden.....I even visited you once when I was thinking about moving to Utah....this was 14 years ago or so....sorry to bug you since you dont remember....

Jamie Harker said...

oh - hey! God that was forever ago. Email me: Jamie84102 (at) hotmail (dot) com.