Sunday, November 11, 2007

Go Utes!

Yesterday, Laurel, me, and tiny baby Rachel got to attend the ass-kickin' of the year U of U vs Wyoming. Please check the scoreboard:

Yep! It really does say 50 - 0!!! Apparently the coach for Wyoming made some comment about he "guaranteed a victory over the Utes and they'd be laughing about it on Monday." So Kyle (head coach) and the "gang" were pulling out all the punches just to make the wound bleed a little more. Which was pretty funny I've got to say, but perhaps a little unsportsmanlike conduct. Whatever, that jackass deserved what he got! Odd that I feel more energy from this school than I ever did the school I actually went to. Okay well - paid tuition to. I'm pretty sure we all know how often I actually went! HAHA!

Since Laurel's husband is one of the offensive coaches, we got great seats! It was a gorgeous day, and we had lots of fun! The family of the coaches/players even get to go on the field after the game. Kinda fun I gotta tell you. You feel pretty tiny on that GIANT field.



(pictures are the troll wig we put on Rachel, because Laurel's a "mean mama" that makes her child look like a freak because she can; me and Rachey at the game (the helmet is to help re-shape her head and I love Laurel that she laughs at the 'extra' smiles moms give as you're walking around with her; the band on the field at the end of the game; the players with my 10x zoom from the seats.)

Here is Aaron (Laurel's husband) - he's the cute one in the white shirt...not the creepy old guy looking up at the camera - in action on the field:



And a pictures - just to make Natalie drool a wee bit. Here's pictures of where our seats were:


4 comments:

Unknown said...

you know i'm drooling! how happy am i to come to your blog and see "go utes" written all over it. we were pretty excited about that whoppin' wyoming got. you are too right - very much deserved!!! chris will love these pics. can't wait to share.

Kristi said...

What a sweet hook-up on your game seats!! Nice! I love that wig on Rachel, and only wish I had one, too. Man, Utah really whooped on Wyoming!!

Jan said...

Yeah!! Gotta love that - I knew you would make Natie's day when she saw that.

Holly O. said...

Let's get some pictures of Laurel on this blog!