Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm a blogging LOSER

I haven't really felt compelled to blog lately! I guess because my days have all been the same.

Last night I went for a Massage at Kura Door and LOVED IT! I could seriously get a massage weekly. But...at $105 + tip a pop....I'll settle for when I'm super stressed out and just really need it. But 90 minutes of heaven with a CUTE male massage therapist was fantastic. Then I went in the steam room where another cute male was just kickin it. I could get used to that place! Haha. It could possibly be that it's been forever since I had any action that makes me think they're all cute - but I'm pretty sure I still know the difference!

I'll blog about my Thanksgiving weekend later when I feel like downloading pictures. I'm Lazy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, i could go for a massage!!! i'm getting my hair done tomorrow and can't wait for that. any bit o' pampering is the BEST!

Jan said...

A massage! I need one too. I'm with Natalie -- even a trip to the salon or just an eyebrow wax is a nice little treat.

Hayley said...

i feel you jamie. sometimes i think "i'd kiss that guy" and then i feel a little self loathing going on - cause he's really gross. its just been a long time. sad. but hanging in a steam room's gotta be fun. massage envy baby! i'm going in tomorrow i hope! (still need to make an appointment)