Monday, April 20, 2009

Stalling Tactic.

Hi! Remember me? The writer of this blog? Seriously nothing that different or write-able has happened to me since last month. I took 3 trips in March (2 for work, 1 for fun?) and have been trying to catch up ever since.

Last week I decided to start eating healthier. Note: I lost 5.7 lbs last week! This week, I'm eating healthier WHILE adding in the working out factor. I'm actually supposed to be working out right now, but stalling and any excuse will do.

Here's what I found so intriguing I had to blog about it.

Did you know that I walk around my apt nekkid a good lot of the time? Yup I do. No biggie right? But - I sometimes leave the blinds in my family room on my sliding door, not only open, but pulled all the way back for all to see.

Here's the funny thing - I'm about to go start a workout tape. Fully dressed, no biggie...and I had to close the blinds! Priorities really.

Okay off I go now...no more stalling!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

i love your priorities. i'm a naked person at home, too. sometimes i see garrett looking out the window like "people can see you, hayley" ha. good for you on the 5 pounds! that's awesome!

Create It Simply said...

I get enough comments from the kids with clothes on. I'd hate to hear them if I didn't have any on! Congrats on the loss! That is awesome! Next time you can go to Seaworld with us, I ate fast food all week and still lost 2 lbs. from packing around little man and a 90 lb diaper bag!