Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The 16 hour day

Today is my 3rd 16 hour shift day at work since I've started. PHEW! It's brutal.
Although at least this time - I knew about it before hand...so I was mentally prepared.

Work is going well - I think I'm getting the hang of it alright, always a good sign.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!! YAY! Blake and I are headed to Matt's house to have the festivities. I'm making Matt grill out steaks - so that will be tasty. None of us are really all that big of fans of turkey. For nibble food before the feast we'll have crackers and cheese and meat. The boys love their "wheel" which is what they call the meat & cheese tray. Plus this chips and salsa thing that I will make. It's delicious. For actual dinner we'll be having Steak (duh), twice baked potatoes, salad, rolls, and green bean casserole. YUM!

My Gratitude to all the people in my life I love and consider my friends and "family" - even if we're not blood related. And of course those that are. I'm grateful for the freedom in our country. All the best to you and your families on this special day! xoxo

2 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs!

Melis said...

Happy thanksgiving! Gobble gobble gobble. I feel like that was a joke, but I can't recall what it was about. Enjoy the steak!