Thursday, November 4, 2010

The new bike!

A few years back I bought a mountain bike. I loved it. I love it still, but since now I live in the middle of a city - the mountain bike just seems too beefy for city riding. Tonight I bought a new bike! This bike is SUPER cute. I love the seat. The handlebars are leather and super comfy.



I've been obsessing about bikes lately and was SOOOO excited to actually go get one tonight! Now I can finish up my obsession with a super cute helmet. For now the one I have will have to do. But I will be getting either an Orange or Turquoise one and putting white/off-white decal polka-dots on it. Now I just have to find one that is cute, and actually looks cute on my noggin. So excited to start riding my bike everywhere! SIGH! I already rode my bike down the street to get a new movie at the RedBox near my house. LOVE IT!

No comments: