Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sleepy Time Productivity

Last night I slept FOREVER! Man was I tired. I seriously just woke up (9:47) and I went to bed around midnight. That felt AMAZING! I just worked a 54 hour week this week so really I think I deserve it. Ya?

Typically I never (REPEAT: NEVER!) dream when I sleep. I usually just wake up and it's been a 6-7 hour black void. I usually don't mind either until I hear about other people's amazing dreams and then I do admit I get a little jealous that my mind doesn't work like that while sleeping. There must be a shortage of some kind I'm sure.

Last night I did dream though. For my first dream I was in a dancing competition with this guy that I knew from maybe high school? I seriously have no ideal who it was - but apparently I had a major crush on him but we never were friends or whatever. (typical). Anyway so dancing competition....why? Who knows. I don't remember us really ever practicing the dance, or attending the competition so I can't tell you how that went, but the important aspect of my dream was that we fell in L-O-V-E. The starry-eyed kind of love that makes you silly and act all ga-ga with each other. Funny. Which - you all know I'm total crap at being like.

In my second dream I invented scented matches. You know how people sometimes light matches in the bathroom after going #2? Well what if the matches had a scent to them, so it didn't just smell like sulfur matches, but smelled like Plumeria or something else? I'm seriously thinking of pitching it to Bath & Body Works (haha) - so be on the watch for them at a local retailer soon.

Good Morning! Have a productive All Hallows Eve!

No comments: