Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bollywood Dance Class!

My love of classes that lead no where close to finishing my college education continues. Tonight it was a Bollywood Dance Class that my friends Cheryl & Amber signed up for with me. We walked into the studio downtown not really knowing what to expect. When we saw people coming out from the previous class with shawls on their heads and talking about "really connecting with their bodies" we thought we might have met our match and been way too far out of our comfort level. And then we met our instructor. Seriously SO SO SO much fun. I felt very welcomed and comfortable. He was great! It was a really great work out and we, of course, got a lot of laughing in. If you're unfamiliar about what Bollywood dance is, it originated from the film industry in India. I'm adding in a clip of one of the seasons of So You Think You Can Dance, but you should expect that we looked a lot like this tonight! (sarcasm)

No comments: