Saturday, February 9, 2008

Creepy

Okay so it's 5:53am and I should be finishing packing so that I can catch a plane to California for work this morning. I always feel like I have to re-check all my email, etc before I go (funny that I don't check my actual mail...EVER!) even though I'll have a laptop to work on while there. Anyway I was reading CNN.com and found this in regards to Heath Ledger's death.
The tag below says, "Former fiancee Michelle Williams, left, and sister Kate Ledger arrive at a memorial service". Is anyone else as creeped out as I am that they basically look IDENTICAL!? And did Michelle just roll out of bed to make it on time to the funeral?

Alright, well gots to go now. I'll blog a bit from California. Ta ta!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, that is weird, dead ringers!!! that is creepy. and they do look pretty fancy for a funeral, geez. grab a comb, girls.

Jan said...

This is totally weird. They are pretty much identical. And it would be nice if maybe they showered before the funeral.

Hayley said...

lets blame michelle's looks on jet lag. poor thing! but they're both just blond & have big ol' sunglasses on. in real life they don't look that much alike.

Jori said...

I thought the same thing! When the sister got out of the car, I thought it was Michelle until she got out of the car. Crazy.

Suzie said...

oooh. that's weird. and Michelle's hair has looked like that for months. It's quite the look.

Anonymous said...

Crazy. Creepy. Weird.
Cute Blog!

Tiffany said...

Oh dear. Oh. Creepy. Dear.

Kristi said...

This made me laugh because you are RIGHT on, Jamie. Creepy with a captial C.

Kristi said...

How cheesy was my comment? Holy crap.