Friday, February 29, 2008

In Honor of Leap Year!

I'm deciding to post! That, and because I took the day off. Massages at Breathe Day Spa tonight for Laurel and I. HEAVEN! She requested the room so we can hold hands, but..me and my male masseuse might just need some privacy! haha.

I have pictures to post of the concert - have to post later - left the camera in the car - last night which I absolutely loved. After a brief mix up in Venues (they scheduled it, changed it, then changed it back w/out really telling anyone...apparently we were the only ones that didn't get the message though!) But walking around being jealous that Laurel got a sweet parking spot in front - soon wasn't as cool because clearly no one was there fighting her for it! haha.

Ingrid Michaelson was sensational. I absolutely adore artists that just play the instruments and have great sound quality - similar to their recording.

....and then there was Joshua. WOW! He has got the sexiest voice. I know singing it's pretty great but when he talks...GET ME A TOWEL! I mean REALLY! And he's cute to boot! This is my favourite song from last night by him: (which I've already learned on guitar today!) God bless my day of rest!



Thanks to Laurel and Melissa and Hayley and Krystal for going with! It was a really fun night, and much needed!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

that was definitely fun! i loved ingrid & joshua! fun fun fun.

Create It Simply said...

That's it! I'm moving to Utah!

Hope you have a great day off ;)