Friday, February 29, 2008

My 100th post! and 2 posts in one day - - - -

IT MUST BE A LEAP YEAR! haha.

Okay well i promised pictures from the evening. Sadly I didn't bring the camera in with to the show at In the Venue - but I should've. Live and learn. I'm considering making a road trip to Boise tomorrow night for the show up there. I literally loved it and seriously need to get back to my grass roots of being more spontaneous. We'll see!

Now that I'm adding these photos - I'm pretty sure I've found the reason we're all friends. Total Cheeseballs. This was the first time I've met Krystal - so good work!


My what a pretty face...*eyeroll*
(Side note: don't you love the TV antenna in the background? I still haven't actually figured out how to plug my TV into the wall...but I like the trashy element it brings to my place.)


Melissa & Laurel @ the DoDo. 2 out of 3 of my Fav College girls.


Hayley: Gangstah/"Challenged"?
Side note: I love that I have tampons on my kitchen counter. Just one more reason I love living alone!


Krystal: Just because you say you don't really do pictures, doesn't mean I won't push the button (and blog it!) FYI for future reference!


Ps - I've just added Joshua & Ingrid to my Myspace Friends. I'm officially a stalker! MUAHAHAHAH!

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

2 out of 3? Hmmmmmm.

Jamie Harker said...

okay Holly - I should've specified 2 out of 3 from Freshman year! Better?

Holly O. said...

I'm trying to figure out who #3 is. I better be her!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayley said...

hey - i may look challenged/gangster in my picture. but at least its blurry, too!

kristi lee said...

Yes, freshman year is better!!! I'm drying my tears now. HA!

kristi lee said...

Oh, I am digging Melissa's Naomi jacket. . .super cute!!! GO LAYERS, GO LAYERS!