Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love's Recovery

A great song by the Indigo Girls - but also a "theme" this week. I'm recovering from my nearly 80 hour work week to our trade show in Anaheim, CA (super fun - but literally have slept most of today). And Love week with Valentine's Day. My cute friend Natalie had this quiz on her blog - so I figured I'd take it. Funny how an online quiz can be so dead on.




Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"



You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.

You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad you & i can be cold hearted together. my favorite line? you don't PLAY hard to get, you ARE hard to get! got that right!