Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh Canada....



I'm off to Toronto in the morning! My company has a distributor up there that is having an event. I'll be flying all day tomorrow, setting up my class. Thursday will be teaching my class on how to market product to the Canadian market and then....FREE DAY! I've asked my FAVS (Lindsay & Julie) from Cosmo Cricket to come to Niagara Falls with me for the rest of the day. Should be a good time and I'll try to take lots of pictures. (oh, and yes I was trying to add a bunch of links into this email.) Have a great week! Be back soon!

6 comments:

Jan said...

I may be the only one who listens to the whole song with tears in their eyes -- man, that was a trip back home for me for sure! Have a wonderful time - be safe - take lots of pics. Now I need to plan a trip home!

Holly O. said...

You have always had a soft spot in your heart for the Canadian theme song. Or national anthem. Same thing.

Suzie said...

I certainly enjoy that song, even though the Canadian that I know closely shakes my hand funny.

have fun!

Heather said...

Have a safe trip, you have a friend that works for Cosmo Cricket? Cool. I'm easily impressed :)

Jamie Harker said...

Heather, I'm actually friends with the owners of Cosmo Cricket. Now how impressed are you? haha.

Kristi said...

I hope you enjoy your trip, Jamie!!