Sunday, March 2, 2008

Humiliation and Sickness

Okay so this winter I have been quite the cocky girl. I think we've nearly had a record of snowfall and it's been REALLY cold, and yet - I still insist on wearing cute high heels, etc.

Last week on Tuesday I was running late for work (as always) and toting my guitar downstairs to leave. It was a foggy day, but not cold. First step onto the cement and I completely ate it! A few choice words came out of my mouth, and then I started laughing imagining who got to see that graceful display. Girl in dress, high heels, and a guitar over her shoulder - completely eating it. HILARIOUS!

Except that today...5 days later - my knee looks like this:

GORGEOUS RIGHT?! haha.

As if that wasn't horrible enough - yesterday (Saturday) I got the worst Flu I've ever had in a long time. The Chills, achy, dizzy, sore throat. I mean you name it, I had it! This winter effing bites!

4 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Oh, my, gosh! that looks awful!
as for the flu...brace yourself...it's a long one!

Unknown said...

yowza girl! that looks painful. and so sorry you're sick. get better!

Hayley said...

i hope you're feeling better soon! that knee doesn't look fun! eek!

Jan said...

Ah, Jamie! So sorry about the crash and the flu as well. Just get better quickly!