Thursday, July 10, 2008

Superstar...

This past week (nearly eh?) has been SO MUCH FUN!

a) I got back my first test from returning to college: 89% (after the curve - but whatever...I'll take it!)

b) My friend came to visit!

I kept a running commentary in my planner so that I could blog it later.
Random funny things - that will only be funny to me and this person (but since this is my semi-journal...you'll have to suffer thru). FYI most of these are from church on Sunday.
1. I want to put some meat pie in my fat belly
2. Stupid burning of the bosom
3. Counting 10 pregnant women in one meeting!!! (out of control procreation!)
4. "Is that even safe?"
5. "SISTER!" (followed by a waving of the all important pamphlet)
6. False doctrine about Paul the tax collector
7. ALOHA betting
8. Hand holding betting
9. Jealousy from the pulpit
10. Flashing Sunday School
11. Offering to sing my testimony
12. Old Man River shagging flies from the upper deck.
13. Jungle kissing.
14. "I like Satan, I like his character" (not from church. We watched the movie Constantine - and for the record I meant that I liked who they cast for the devil!)
15. The surprise bird poop proving Teradactles are still roaming the Earth. (or flock of buzzards hovering over Salt Lake.)

Thanks for a fun week pal! Missing you already!

3 comments:

kristi lee said...

I was wondering if you were still alive, Sister Harker!!!!!!!!!!

Jan said...

Oh, I hate the Sister thing too. I'm with ya on that one!

Hayley said...

"i like satan" nice.