Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why I'm not a stay at home mom -

A) I don't have any kids...that would just be weird.
B) I took today off to study for my final. Woke up at 8:40am (lovely!). It is now 12:11 and I have done none of the following:
1. Go to the gym (now no time isn't an excuse - so what gives?)
2. Eaten a healthy breakfast to encourage brain activity. Why do Sonic breakfast burritos have to be so flippin' good?
3. STUDIED!

However, I have:
1. Debated for 25 minutes whether the baseball hat to cover my bed head made my ears stick out MORE.
2. Finally decided to just pin the wonky hair back
3. Watched one episode of Law & Order
4. Figured what the lowest grade I can get on this final would be to keep my A (an 81!) and that's after the curve and not including assignments!

All time well spent according to this girl!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

yeah, sometimes i hate having a day off, cause i'm less productive!

i love the list of things you did do.

good luck on the final!

kristi lee said...

I'm totally laughing right now! I love your honesty.

Melis said...

You work hard- you deserve some down time without feeling guilty! But I also found it amusing because I can relate so well!