Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dinner with Katie Magleby

My friend Katie from college who now lives on the East Coast - was in town for a couple of weeks and I had the pleasure to go to dinner with her last night! This girl is SOOOO funny. We had such fun talks that we forgot to take pictures...so here is the only one - IN MY CAR!!! SO LAME! Thanks for hanging out Katie! I'm totally planning to visit SOON!
Wow - I need a tan!

Also, my ironic moment of today. I went to the grocery and bought food (Holly's Fridge Photo Game would make everyone proud!) and I found the packaging of grapes completely ironic. Now, just so we're all clear - I'm a girl that loves resealable packaging. What isn't great about that!? However...
They put holes in the plastic so you can wash them and strain the water....really? Resealable? What a waste! Although I did shop at Harmons (keeping it local) and used my Ikea reuseable bags. And didn't put any of my produce in another plastic bag. Helping the environment one plastic sack at a time! GO FIGHT WIN!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Cute picture - you guys look like sisters. And amen on the packaging thing -- who came up with that, anyhow??