Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Who ya gonna call?!

In exactly 2 months from today - you will be able to say ME!

As all of you know, my friend Samantha and I take "classes". I first found Granite Peaks Learning because I wanted to learn guitar. Then we signed up for Latin Aerobics - which certainly didn't whittle our middles, but we laughed A LOT! Well, we've just enrolled for our newest class: GHOSTBUSTERS! (i'm actually really serious!)

Here is the class description: (straight from the website - I swear I couldn't make this stuff up!)
Want to get spooked? Looking for evidence or information about supernatural or paranormal activity? We go on-site to various locations throughout the Salt Lake valley to detect any signs of paranormal activity. Call early as class fills quickly. Flashlight required. Taught by Tom Young.

I'm going to get one of these as my flashlight. I figure that having both hands free to pump as I run from ghosts will only benefit me in the long run. I'm looking for the perfect mechanics "onesie" as well. I may, or may not, get a patch for the onesie with a name like Todd or something.
We've been looking into this class now for a bit. It finally worked out with schedules! I'm not sure what is in store for us - but I'm pretty sure it'll look something like this - - -


4 comments:

Holly O. said...

How much do I love that you are taking a Ghostbusters class? Could this be more Jamie? Oh man. You crack me up!

Unknown said...

LOL, you crack me up!!

Jan said...

Can't wait to hear all about this one! Ghostbusters? I love it.

Anonymous said...

You are silly...just don't bring any ghosts to Tennessee when you come down.