Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have hair clips coming out my ears!



When I was in Nashville visiting my friend Sarah, I went down to Georgia (cuz it's close!) and visited my good pal from high school days (& college days) Kristi Gay. I got to hang out with her and her super cute boys!

That's my favorite picture. All the rest were either like 5 miles away or crash zooms. PS - I'm still craving that ice cream we had. The best Mint Chocolate chip I may have ever had. YUM! Thanks for a fun day Kristi and the 3 K's!


While we were hanging out, Miss Kristi and her infamous "gifting" gave me these hair clips that I fell in love with. I got back home to Salt Lake and paid it forward by giving away 2 of them as well and then wished I hadn't because I loved them! So I emailed Kristi's friend Hannah to get more of my own. Since I'm the worst at making decisions between cute and cutest - I just bought one of each! They arrived today and I couldn't be more happy with the sparkle lovliness! See Hannah's site to get your own!

1 comment:

kristi lee said...

Ok. . .that picture is horrific! AHHHH! Glad you liked the clips though and wish we could have hung out longer! Maybe one of these days I'll get out there and we'll get to hang for more than an hour or 2.