Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A week in the life of concert going Jamie

This, although sick - has been a very fun week of concerts! Laurel, her sister Rachel and I went to go see Ray LaMontagne at SaltAire. Getting lost was fun, sitting and talking through the concert was fun. Enjoying girl time was really fun!



Tonight Melissa and I enjoyed yet another Joshua Radin concert. Highlights of the evening:


1) getting hit on by the bouncer. Carl offered to put us on his friends list whenever we wanted. I didn't even have to flash any body parts to get that offer. Although he was hinting for digits, and well - even I can't be that skeezy.


2) getting hit on by Eduardo - the 21 year old fresh off his mission! That's right ladies, we've still got it!

3) pay attention, this is the big finale...getting to touch Joshua Radin as he walked by in the crowd. Melissa said "great show" and touched his arm - and he turned around and said "oh thank you". to which i just tried to cop a feel as he walked by. He's totally migit-o, but when you can sing like this....I will still gladly bear your children.

(i apologize that he's sideways)

2 comments:

Jori said...

I remember when SaltAire was all flooded and creepy. It's such a fun place for concerts now.

I have a new blog. Please email me and I'll send you an invite. jorij@hotmail.com:):)

Holly O. said...

Meow! Of course you've still got it.