Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Travelin' (wo)Man

This week has been Cuh-razy!
Friday I went to Inspirations Unlimited with Teresa Collins (Teresa Collins Designs) and Layle Koncar (Scenic Route) to teach some Make & Takes in Vegas. It was really fun and I think (hope) the ladies had a fun time. It was a little bit crazy because the only info I had gotten was that we were rotating staions and so I planned my make & take to have the ladies punch stuff themselves to get to play with the paper rather than just glue stuff down. Well I arrived and they told me that they planned for me to do a group make & take. Uhhh bad news because I didn't have everything punched and only brought enough for one table to do it at a time. Never fear!! It all worked out - even though I had to catch a flight back to SLC before my last 2 rotations were done.

Saturday morning I got on a flight to Orlando, FL to go to a trade show with our Sales Rep group there. I taught the same make & take there Saturday night. Sunday was a trade show and afterward we had a workshop where I taught a class. This was really fun - and getting to know the ladies there was SUPER fun. They were all really nice and that made it super fun!

I slept for like 12 hours on Monday catching up on sleep.

1 comment:

Jan said...

You've been all over! Sounds like fun. And extra sleep also sounds like fun.