Monday, October 27, 2008

The sick kid.

I'm doing a scientific study on myself this year. Last year I didn't get a flu shot and used up all my sick days by Feb. This year I decided to get a flu shot, and have been sick pretty much since I got it. Not as horrible as earlier this year - but still! 2 weeks of the BLAHs is no bueno!



However, this sick girl has a silver lining today. My knight in shining armor brought me Theraflu and a sweatshirt (I was freezing) and these beauties! Awww....what a nice guy. All my favourite colors in one perfect arrangement. Plus then took me to get tomato soup at Paradise. YUM! Now that's what I call worth being sick for.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh yeah. Looks to me like you're being well taken care of.

Hope you get feeling better quickly though!

Hayley said...

oh, i knew about the flowers, but i didn't know about everything else! he rocks!!!

i hope you feel better!!!