Thursday, March 10, 2011

I heart Joshua Radin

Just so we're clear - I'm in LOVE with this man. Seriously.
I've officially now seen him in concert 4 times and every time the show just gets better. His music gets better. This was my first show seeing him in Portland. He was incredible. His opening act was Cary Brothers as well and he was also REALLY really great. Cary did a cover of Peter Gabriel "Don't Give Up" that literally almost made me cry. AMAZING STUFF.

At the end of the concert Joshua Radin's last song, he sang as he walked through the crowd (barricaded off) and off the floor. We were kind of standing in the back for the show because we had gotten there a little late. Where he turned to walk off stage he basically walked RIGHT next to us. ...oh you need proof?



















....ya...THAT CLOSE! He's a sexy man. I'm pretty sure he looked at me and was like "hey wait, don't I know you from the shows in Salt Lake City usually - great seeing you in this cool town of Portland now!" I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, fantastic show! Had tons of fun with my friend Amber who came with. *SIGH*
Can't wait until next time!

1 comment:

chloe said...

Amen and amen. I love Joshua and Cary...all you needed was a little Greg Laswell, and it would have been my perfect concert. ;)