Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Salt Lake Weekend!

This weekend I had some time off work - so I arranged it with Melissa to hang out with her for a few days! I needed some BFF time! It was so much fun!

We dropped Paige at the babysitter on Friday so we could shop without baby. We did some okay damage (I think we could've done better haha). We went to see the Adjustment Bureau (LOVED IT!!!) and ate nachos - which you know always makes me a happy girl! And on Saturday we got Mani-Pedis. *SIGH* It was heaven rolled into 2 days. I got to hang out with Paige - who really took over 24 hours to warm up to me. In my defense she was teething some major molars...at least that's what I'm telling myself and Melissa is being kind enough to go along with the story! Preston was dropped off Saturday afternoon so I got to watch both of the kiddos Saturday night. They're SO FUN! Preston taught me how to play Gran Turismo 5. I won a roll-over trophy right away, not because I know all the tricks, because I seriously can't play video games. Whatever. He thought I was SUPER cool because I rolled the car - apparently never been done before haha.

Seriously it was a great time to hang out with my friend and just be our "normal" selves! It was great. Was giggling to myself on the drive home at things that we talked about or something that happened.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mani's and Pedi's. Say no more! I wrote you a 'hey' message to your old e-mail when I heard you had wandered through Z; with a visitors badge. Well, not sure if you were wearing one but I am now. Met Helga from Denver H.R. after the announcement of all three brands merging. bound to happen, hey? Well, let me know what life is like after colorful paper and max. I am speeding less and flossing more. I think this is a good thing. cmllthrp@gmail.com
p.s. loving Josh in the background!