Saturday, June 4, 2011

Auntie Work

Last weekend I had the luxury of hanging out with the coolest nephew ever to walk the earth. We went to go see Kung Fu Panda II (in 3D!). It was seriously SO cute. So was this monkey in his 3D glasses.It was so fun hearing him giggle next to me when he thought parts were funny. After the movie, we went back to his house and played and played and played. It was rainy, so we mostly played inside. Mario Kart on the Wii was a favourite of course. In the small windows of sunshine we found, we went outside to play Bocci Ball. I don't actually know the rules so we took turns setting up challenges for the other person to hit. Then the dogs from next door came over and we had fun running away from them and playing fetch. We had lots of art time! Man that kid can draw all day if you let him. He's getting really good too! I showed him how to make a straw out of his licorice and drink his soda through it. He was amazed at how cool I am. Rightly so! Such a fun day with such a fun kid! Lovin' me some Trent time since living here. He's so fun!

No comments: