Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bridesmaids

OH MY GOODNESS is this ever a funny movie. Today my friends Cheryl, Amber, Monica and I went to go see this hilarious hilarious movie and we were not disappointed. It was the 4 of us and one couple in the theatre and we laughed out heads off from the beginning. Even through the previews for that matter. (ps - there are some funny movies coming out soon!) If you haven't seen this movie - I highly recommend seeing it. I'm still giggling as I recall different scenes.

It's funny because the movie is all about BFFs and friends you've had for your whole life and how things change when one of your BFFs gets married and moves along in a different direction in life. I'm happy to say that with the exception of hanging out everyday (living together/near each other) that my "bestie" is still my bestie! Parts of the movie had me laughing harder remembering times we've done similar silly things. There were even a few times I teared up a little remembering things that we've talking about or whatever.

To my fav girlie since we were 15 years old...thanks for bringing me along for the ride! I'm lucky to know that someone will always have my back (possibly even when my judgment is completely skewed!). As Elbert Hubbard says, "A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same." To someone who knows more of my "story" than anyone ever and is still in my corner...I love you.
It would appear I'm waxing nostalgic with your birthday passing and not being nearby to celebrate! Your gift, while still late, is officially in a box (i'm always great at buying said gift, just never at actually SENDING it) - to be mailed on Monday!!! xoxo

I am a lucky lucky girl to have such amazing friends in my life. I'm am always amazed at how blessed my life is simply by the company I keep close to me - not always in distance. My fav girls in Houston & San Diego (and you know you are)...my life is forever changed because you are in it. Missing you both and hoping to catch up with you both very very soon too!!!

No comments: