Thursday, June 2, 2011

The houses....!

Today was a SUPER successful day out with my new realtor! She is super nice and sent me some really great options to look at. We were out for 3+ hours and looked at probably 10? houses. These are the finalists:

My #1 Fav:
Built in 2011, 4 bed/2.1 bath LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! There will be a guest room with all that space for any visitors! (HINT HINT!)

Fav House #2:This one was very unique. No garage which I think I would've hated (I didn't) - but how could you not love the yellow house with the blue door?!?! Seriously cute.

House #3:Had a family room AND a living room - which I loved. The yard was cute and not TOO huge where I would feel like my life was wasted doing yard work. Had fun little "charms" to it.

House #4:
This house was "green" approved. Very NorthWest! It was the smallest of the bunch, but very fun and very Jamie. Had lots of things that made it feel unique and different. Brand new and would have a solar photovoltaic something or other installed which just sounds very space aged.


All in all a very fun day of looking at places! So now we're just running the numbers and hoping to pin something down, take another look at my favs that fit the number criteria and then *fingers crossed* make an offer!!! YAY!


1 comment:

Samantha Martin said...

OMG - any of those are fantastic! I agree with you about the first one though, that is my favorite too! GOOD LUCK! Cannot wait to visit!