Monday, October 15, 2007

The Changing of the Guard

Okay - so usually I get the comment "Wow, you're 30?!! I would've guessed 24 tops!" Which is usually a lovely comment to hear I have to admit. However, today - I think I now know why I get those comments. My face is completely broken out right now! Yes I possibly have 10 zits on my face at this very moment. SICK! No wonder people probably think I look younger. I'm still going through "the change" and not the one for old ladies!

I have a love/hate thing with the changing of seasons. My face will change with it. It's dryer, it breaks out for the first little while. At first I thought I could blame my period, but that came and left last week. STUPID FACE! I've said my peace.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

i haven't said my peace. it sucks. i'm sick and tired of having icky face. the thing that kills me is that i didn't have it in my youth. when a person is supposed to have pizza face. nope. i get to have it during adulthood, when students get scared. fun!

Unknown said...

i'm all broken right out now, too. sucks!!! you're gorgeous anyway.