Monday, October 1, 2007

The Pizza to End All Pizzas (and not in the good way)


Okay let's face it - I'm a pizza maniac! I swear I could eat it 3 times a day. With that being said - let me just tell you that Friday was my last pizza for quite sometime! I ordered above pictured Pizza and had me 3 slices for dinner. There's kind of a lot on them, so they fill you up! I went to bed about 1pm because I was tired...but not passing out falling asleep tired. Then I just layed there annoyed that I couldn't sleep. About 4:30am I finally got up because I wasn't really feeling so well. Which turned into Vomit-fest 2007! Seriously, even back in my Jamie was an alcoholic days - I don't remember thowing up this much! SICK! This continued on until 7:30am which finally I think I was just so tired I passed out. My schedule was completely off kilter the rest of the weekend! Stupid pizza! Papa John, you have been disowned from MY FAMILY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

holy crap. i hate to hear bad news from papa. i love the papa! {hope you're feeling better!}

Jan said...

For a change, Natie and I don't agree - I'm not a fan of Papa. I'm sorry you had a vomit fest -- not fun!

Kristi said...

Oh man, I hate vomit! We just survived our own vomit fest (that's funny, by the way!) of sorts and I feel for you girl. Get well soon!!!

Holly O. said...

Ewww. Sorry. Nothing tastes good the second time around.

Unknown said...

I had that exact same thing happen to me with Papa John pizza. Ugh, the thought of it even turns my tummy now. I feel for ya.