Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Pissy Weekend

Alright - so here's the 411. I've officially been blocked at work from visiting blogging sites. Spending too much time on the internet and big brother is watching? YOU BETCHA! haha. So you'll get fewer posts from me.

Friday night I took a 1/2 day off work so that I could get all my ducks in a row for Witches Night at Gardner Village. A bunch of girls were invited and it was going to be SUPER fun. Then it was like 10 little indians and they started dropping like flies. It went a little something like this:

Hayley: Has parent conferences coming up and was behind on papers - so she couldn't make it. Obviously she'd be missed, but my heart will go on. (lately i've been making lots of Titanic remarks. Odd that I've never seen it!) And hers was a good reason.

Lindsi: Okay this is the GODFATHER of Witches Night. Her sister Sharma and Melissa and I went last year. She is all about this night! She texts me and says that her flight is delayed and she won't get back in time.

Laurel: She had soccer practice that went late. I was going to take Rachel (her daughter) with me to get a hat, etc. But Laurel took the car w/ the carseat so we were stuck at home.

Jennefer: She actually said "I could take it or leave it. I don't want to go, but was supporting you"! Well Piss on your Head then..You've been uninvited! haha. Kidding - i love her.

So by this time I was annoyed. And I texted Melissa to tell her - not to worry about it that we weren't going. Which she had plans for dinner anyway so she was going to have arrived later. BLEH! I was going to go Saturday to buy my blasted Nightstands. But I was still too depressed to show my face there!

Good think I have plans for some punkin' carving and a corn maze tomorrow with my friend Brad. That should lift my spirits!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

jamie, i'm soooo sorry - i feel bad i bailed on friday night. i hate when things go like that! i suck!

Jan said...

It's lame when everyone ends up not being able to get there - but I do want to hear how the corn maze goes. Those things scare me - -I'm a nerd and I admit it but they do.

Holly O. said...

Hayley bailed on you?? Sorry, I wouldn't have. haha

Unknown said...

i hate it when plans fall through, that makes me pissy, too. wish i'd been there - we could have rolled to micky d's for some hot fudge!

Kristi said...

That sucks about your ladies night. I hate it when that happens...It also sucks that you can't check blogs at work--what's up with that? :) Your post cracked me up!!