Monday, October 8, 2007

Leg hair

Okay so I'm trying to grow out my leg hair right now because I want to wax it. I just wanna try something different for a change. However, I'm completely grossed out by leg hair and this is a hard challenge! TGFTB!! (thank goodness for tall boots!)

Has anyone ever waxed their legs before? I really am going to try Nads first because I already have it and like it the couple times i've tried it. Really I just want someone to do it all for me - but not sure if I wanna strip down to a "diaper" and have someone just get to it. Images of 40 year old Virgin flashing through my head! haha.

Feedback please!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

go nads! haha. (my ex did that once in hawaii... he said it hurt like hell!) i shave. i don't know if i could do it, cause i don't have boots! good luck! i'll be in on the helping if necessary!

Jan said...

I've never tried it -- eyebrows hurt enough that I don't think I'd do well with it!! You better fill us in when you do it!!

Kristi said...

Oh man, I have to admit to you, Jamie...if anything has the word "Nad" in it, I tend to shy away. :) Actually, I have always wanted to try waxing, so let me know how your Nads work out :)

Jamie Harker said...

Nads tried the legs last night - here's the deal.

Likes:
*Doesn't burn your skin when putting it on
*Washes off with water, you're not perma-sticky

Dislikes:
*This crap doesn't work for large areas. (and no i didn't try my ass for all you wondering!)
*it pulls out like 3 hairs which hurt like a mother! but that's about it.

Ps - on the plus side...for tiny areas like face works great though.

Kristi - the Nads bit is actually what encouraged me to buy it. Anyone that can market female "waxing" by using a slang name for the male anatomy...okay in my book!

Unknown said...

first of all, you said nads. second, i vote for the professional job. third, you need to attend the natalie school of leg hair. poor chris just knows that i'll shave those bad boys once a week, if that. i'm ready to wax any time, any day of the week! good luck! i want a full report.

Kristi said...

hee hee--you make an excellent point, Jamie. Anyone willing to put "Nads" on any product whatsoever is worth giving a shot...I like the way you think :)

Holly O. said...

I've done Nads before. I didn't think it did that great on the eyebrows. I shave my legs but I am currently looking for a better way to get rid on stubble in the pits.