Tuesday, October 2, 2007

You may say I'm a dreamer!

Go ahead...I'll let you!
I rarely dream. I know that people say you have to dream or you'd die or something, but I'm of the belief that is just an old wives tale! haha. Because LITERALLY I NEVER DREAM!

Last night - an exception. Quite possibly the onion rings I ate for dinner (tee hee). I dreamed (i think the correct word is dreamt but whatever) that my 3 brothers were all rival superheros. Pretty funny stuff. They weren't wearing spandex or anything (sick!) but they all had super powers. I can't remember the details, sadly - but I woke up giggling. Haha. I'm a big fan of dreaming now.

5 comments:

jen said...

That is a pretty funny one. I too think that is an old wives tale. Ironically my Grandma and I were just talking about that not too long ago, dreaming I mean. She said something that you "have to dream" and well I don't that often. But when I do it's almost always somethign goofy like yours.

Jan said...

I think it's fun to wake up that way - -just laughing about something totally ridiculous. Love it.

Kristi said...

That's hialrious--so glad your brothers weren't in spandex in your dream!!! Not something you want to think about!

Unknown said...

that is crazy that you never dream. i dream up some crazy stuff. and better to wake up laughing about brothers in spandex than laughing about farting like hayley did not too long ago! :)

Hayley said...

hey - watch yourself natalie! that was almost a very bad situation!