Monday, June 7, 2010

Elvis

There is this guy that I see on my way to work a lot. He's walking. I'm driving. In different directions. I've seen him for probably more than a year. I think he's SOOOO cute. But how does one roll up to a guy walking in the opposite direction of you driving and say "hello sir - I think you're lovely"? Well...you don't. Especially if your name is Jamie Harker! Stupid shy, gets tongue tied around cute boys Jamie.

I think he looks like Elvis Costello. Only cuter of course. But dark hair. Glasses. Loveliness in one package. He may be short - as I've never actually stood next to him...tough to tell. But he's always listening to his iPod while he walks. Saturday as I was leaving work - strolling by my work on the opposite side of the street was Elvis. He was seriously so cute. And I was totally smiley just taking him all in.

...and then I just drove away. Haha. I'm such a weirdo.

No comments: