Thursday, May 27, 2010

Loading up

My iPod has been in a sad state of the same old songs. I listen to it at work a lot (earphones, to drown out the loud-mouthed breathers around me) and have been noticing that a) I listen to the same songs over and over and b) man I'm sick of all the songs on my iPod. So tonight I bought myself an iTunes gift card (because I seriously hate getting a million emails stating my receipt purchases) and loaded up. SO FUN!

Here are some of my new favs:

The Swell Season

Lucy Schwartz

Taylor Swift (I know...but this song just makes me happy)
Maria Mena
Rosie Thomas

And of course A TON more new ones. Ahhhh I already feel better about going to work tomorrow with the iPod loaded up with new stuff.
Now I just need find some of this stuff on piano sheet music/guitar music and start my band (haha) or just play for my own self. Probably better!

No comments: