Monday, June 21, 2010

SIGH!!!

Did you here that giant sigh all the way from (insert town that you are reading this blog from)!?!

That was me letting out a HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF that my HUGE work project is coming to an end. Our cut-over weekend was a success and I think we're on a very smooth road toward working on a new system. All in all - a pretty uneventful first day on the new system. Only one person started tearing up on me - which I quickly squashed down and ...problem solved.

I had the lofty goal to pack my work out clothes to work and head to a class tonight after work - but have decided one day off before I get back to the routine of going to the gym is not going to kill anyone. Plus this morning - for the first time in 3 weeks I actually slept until my alarm and even then had a hard time prying my eyeballs open. This girl needs more sleep before I jump and kick around at the gym!

So for those of you that have felt like I'm the invisible friend lately - I should be back in full swing starting...well tomorrow :)

No comments: