Thursday, July 22, 2010

Alzheimers has set in!

This week I have been the biggest scatterbrain. Let's recap:

Monday - went to the gym. Am just about there and realize I don't have a sportsbra in my bag. Seriously that won't work. Had to stop off at a store and buy one before heading into the gym.

Tuesday - had to get my windshield replaced. All finished - go to pay and realize I've left my wallet in my bag from Monday's gym trip. I had to leave my cell phone and iPod as collateral. Which really my cell phone is worth more than the windshield - so one should've been sufficient. But I happily agreed as I ran home to get my wallet.

Wednesday - the gym again. I hadn't really put stuff in my bag the night before like normal. So I was running late (of course) for work and just started throwing stuff in my bag. I forgot my shoes. I had to go back to my house on my lunch break to get them, so I could make it to my 5:30 class.

Thursday - so far...I'm doing pretty okay. KNOCK ON WOOD! But man! I make fun of myself because I usually plan things out to the Nth degree. But clearly it's how I function!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

girl, me too. my brain is turning to mush.

Samantha Martin said...

you deserve a day off! enjoy!