Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jane's Addiction

In speaking about all my many "addictions" I wish that my name really was Jane. It would be amazing to get to pull that joke out all the time.

Currently one of my many addictions is the Macho Taco from Del Taco. Seriously I could eat it everyday....don't think it hasn't crossed my mind. Also the Caramel Frappe from McDonalds. Sadly - starting tomorrow I'm giving them both up for good. Do you ever sit and think....if I were on death row, what would I want as my last meal. I literally think I would choose a belly full of random junky fast food. Or maybe my mom's homemade potato salad. YUM.

I've challenged my dad to a 5k race over Thanksgiving. Which officially means I'll be in So Cal for that weekend (Josie...take note - ps - we're thinking of the Balboa Park 5k if you and Thor want to join in the fun). I figure if I have a goal to work toward that will help. Starting tomorrow morning I'll be following the training guide plus attending my classes at my gym 4 times a week. Overall good plan. Now off to the grocery store!

1 comment:

Samantha Martin said...

OMG - count me in (not sure about Thor, he shuns organized events unless it is a Packer game). But, he is a great cheerleader and always volunteers to be the drop-off and pick-up which is great so NO PARKING! Any you will be around for Turkey Day! YAHOO!