Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Renzie Roo!

T-baby! Mister T! Ren! Renzie! Srent!
All names of my favourite little boy in the whole world!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
Can't believe it was 5 years ago today we saw you for the first time:


You're such a sweet little boy! Congratulations on turning 5 AND learning to ride a 2-wheeler all in the same week! Amazing stuff buddy! Here he is now - sporting my 2 lame presents I sent him until I go visit in 2 weeks and we can go shop FOR REAL! Can't wait! The birthday hat and t-shirt with a GIANT 5 on it! (how much do I love that he wore it all day today!) I was feeling very crafty and actually made both. In my note to him with his presents I mailed I said they were silly - but we'd go shopping when I got there so he could pick his present. He said to Jake "it's not silly if it's a birthday hat!". Basically saying it was okay because birthday hats are allowed to be "silly". He's so cute (and soooo logical!) Love you buddy!

No comments: