Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Fuel Crisis

PSYCH! I so wanted the heading of this post to sound like it was going to be about politics and oil in the Mid-East or whatever. Keep the real readers of my blog weeded out (like 100 level classes in College - man how I still hate you Food Science Nutrition, Physical Science, and PE 100. 3rd time wasn't the charm for either of those classes.)

I'm happy to report that I'm still on the same tank of gas since I moved here. Seriously how fabulous is that? It's been nearly 3 weeks! You know how I'm dying to get the full service fill-up too because I love that about Oregon. I just haven't needed to! I'm thrilled!

My current obsession is new bikes and adorable new bike accessories. I think I've looked at bike helmets everyday this week online. SIGH. Right now I'm eyeballing a black and white polka dotted bike helmet that is gorgeous! And will go lovely with my light blue new cruiser I'm also eyeballing. Seriously...I should just go for it! I might opt for a different color helmet though, since my hair is so dark - I want it to contrast against the hair. Do you think all girls spend this much time thinking about riding bikes?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Dude. Go for bright red for the helmet. ;) I have bright red. Goes nicely with my dark hair and also with my cool black cruiser. ;) (And, I don't know about "all girls" but definitely at least one other girl has thought about this stuff...) LOL!