Friday, October 15, 2010

Missing the Mark


I found this picture while researching KISS (the band) album covers this morning. It made me laugh. HARD. And it reminded me how much I hate the dating process. It's just really not as fun as people think it is. Or perhaps people have just forgotten how to do it? There's either the people that wanna jump into bed after saying Hi my name is... (majority these days fall into this category). Or there's the inevitable "girl" of the relationship that wants to analyze things more than I do. Look if I'm the girl - which I am, just to clarify - then I get to be the girl in all aspects. Which means I'll be the one over analyzing everything...thank you very much. So far I'm just loving the people that want to be friends. Nothing more, nothing less. They're just more fun! And seriously just what I need right now. When there's too much drama by way of the male portion of the couple, you just know it's headed for the "danger zone". Seriously. Take a deep breath and step away from the girl called Jamie please. :)

No comments: